Monday, March 23, 2009

GRATEFUL!


One of the things I get to do in my working life as an artist is teach. This weekend I had the pleasure of teaching a mother/ daughter duo batik at Artascope Studios. It was a pleasure and caused me to take a minute to reflect on the many things I am grateful for. Here is the short list of the many things and people I am happy to have in my life!
  • Art and living my life as an artist
  • My husband...my partner...my rock!
  • My two kiddos, who have grown up so fast...they are both smart, independent and very cool people!
  • My friends...they help get through the difficult and help celebrate the sweet moments.
  • My parents who have always supported me!
  • My students and customers...without them I couldn't do what I do!
  • Spring...a reminder of new beginnings.
Hope this inspires you to take some time to think about what is important to you and appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment