Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dreaming Of My New Garden





Every year in the spring I start to spend a lot of time outside in the garden. First I clean it up, pull off the leaves and then discover what of my perennials are going to make it back for another season. Next I plant the seeds, taking a casual approach with a loose plan. This year I am hoping to find the time to expand my garden and create a back yard full of lilies, sunflowers, morning glories, marigolds, columbine, nastrium and maybe even some veggies!
I took these photos at the recent Portland Flower Show, it was a beautiful show. Hopefully these photos will inspire my imagination so I can create a new and colorful oasis for me, my family and friends! I also think in these photos and later the growing garden there will be inspiration for a painting or two! Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment