Friday, January 8, 2010

On to 2010!


We are one week into 2010 and, like many of you, I am taking time to reflect on the past year!

What a year this has been for me, both personally and professionally! I have learned so much and am exceptionally grateful for that knowledge. The show season was good and, especially given the challenges of the economy, I am pleased and encouraged about what lies ahead for 2010.

And I feel so grateful for all the blessings that came my way this year! …The support of my family and friends, the encouraging words and purchases of my customers, the opportunity to teach on a regular basis, the lessons learned from unexpected challenges, and the laughter and smiles from so many places. These are the experiences that make life sweet!


Hoping that 2010 brings you love, happiness, lots of laughter and some wonderful surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment