Friday, July 29, 2011

Busy Summer







It is my favorite time of year...Summer!

So far it has been a bit of work and then a bit of play and sometimes a combo of both! Luckily I live in Maine so that is easy to do! Need a break...take a walk on the beach!

I was fortunate enough to teach at a local summer camp, "Summer Stage", at Studio 408 in South Portland, ME and then hosted a fiber arts camp at my home studio. The enthusiasm and energy of these kiddos is really inspiring and is why I love teaching! Here are some photo highlights of there creations.

Now it is on to the Summer/Fall Festivals and Shows! I need to get busy creating some new work!

Art in the Park in South Portland is up first on August 13th 9-5. Hope to see you there!


No matter where you live I hope you get to take sometime to relax and enjoy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment