Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Raffle for VT Irene Flood Relief Fund














I spent my teen years in beautiful Vermont, where my parents still live and we visit often. So, I was especially shocked to see pictures of the damage inflicted by Tropical Storm Irene. Whole sections of roads we've traveled hundreds of times were simply washed away - gone.

When the opportunity to support this effort to help small businesses recover from the storm presented itself, I was excited to donate!
Artists from around the country are donating handmade items that are being raffled off. Then funds raised will be donated to the Vermont Irene Flood Relief Fund (http://www.vtirenefund.org). This an organization has been working to help small businesses get back on their feet after the storm. It is an opportunity for small businesses to help each other out.

There are a number of great handmade items to bid on including two gift bags (photos above) featuring my prints and cards. Here is the link to your opportunity to help! http://www.helpirenevictimsinvt.blogspot.com/

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment