Sunday, December 11, 2011

Willard Beach 365 : Day 90





It is has been 90 days of photos today.

I asked these questions back in August.....What would it be like to photograph the same place everyday? Would it be interesting? Would this place change a lot over that time or not at all?

The answers so far are simple. I love going to the beach each day and taking photographs. While familiar if you look closely each day at Willard Beach is unique and beautiful.

One of the reasons I started taking photos for Willard Beach 365 was my coastal community was threatened by a hurricane. What changes to the beach might be coming? The storm actually tracked west. Many northeastern communities were severely changed by this storm. I am grateful that my little corner of the world was spared the devastation.

Today's photos take a look back at the past 3 months.


275 days to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment