Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summertime is Calling!




Summertime means summer camps - a rite of passage for so many kids and families! So my focus for the last few days has been planning and preparing for summer camp...well camps!

This summer, I am expanding my teaching horizons with two new opportunities and I am very excited! I get to play and teach and watch great kids come up with some really cool creations! Does it get better than that?

July is camp month for me. First, I will be at Summer Stage in South Portland. Next, I will travel to South Burlington Vermont for a week.as a teaching artist at the
School House Summer Camp. Then, at the end of the month I will be teaching and hopefully inspiring another group of summer campers at the Fiddlehead Center for the Arts in Scarborough! The last two camps feature the fiber arts so we will be batiking, marbling, painting, embellishing, playing, making masks! For more information check out their websites!

Are you a grown-up looking for some summer fun? Check out the classes at
Artascope Studios! I will be teaching classes there in June, July and August and they offer many more classes with many talented artist / teachers. Check them out on the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment