Thursday, February 9, 2012

Big Projects


My photo posts have been a bit less frequent because I have been working on two projects recently that have been keeping me super busy!
The first was creating a costume for my local high school's musical production of Fiddler on the Roof. Many people have been working hard to pull this production together! Cast (my daughter is in the ensemble), crew, directors, volunteers... all pull together to run this show for two weekends. Last weekend's opening was a big success! Want to check out the Fruma Sarah costume I helped create and see this wonderful show? Hurry order your tickets at: www:myticketportal.com. There is one weekend left!

More about my other big project soon! Also my photo posts should become more consistent again!

No comments:

Post a Comment